- Apr 10, 2018 -
Helmet is able to withstand pressure, mainly using three principles.
Buffer and damping effect: the gap between the cap shell and the cap is 25~50mm, when the object hits the safety helmet, the cap shell will produce the impact energy of the object under the action of the impact load, and avoid the direct effect of the falling of the object on the top of the head.
Dispersion stress function: the cap shell is oval or hemispherical, and the surface is smooth. When the object falls on the cap shell, the object can't stop immediately and slide; and the cap shell is passed around by the force of the striking point. The strength of the cap is less than 2/3, and the rest of the force passes through the cover of the cap. In this way, the focus of the cap is turned into the surface of the skull, thus avoiding the stress concentration on the skull and reducing the force per unit area.
Biomechanics: the national standard requires that safety helmets must absorb 4900N. This is due to the biological test, the maximum limit of the body's cervical spine in the force, the cervical spine will be hurt, the light causes paralysis, and the heavy life is endanger.
- Duckbill Dustproof Mask
- Use Of Dustproof Mask
- Performance Of All Kinds Of Dustpro...
- Factors Affecting The Performance O...
- Dust Mask Filter Material
- Type Of Safety Protective Glasses
- Specification For Use Of Safety Shoes
- Type Of Protective Gloves
- Correct Use Of Protective Gloves
- Basic Characteristics Of Safety Helmet
- What protective glasses do
- NSC Congress& Expo In Huston
- 2018 New Model Water Cup & Water Bo...