- Apr 10, 2018 -
1. check whether gloves are damaged before use each time.
2. protective gloves should be worn before dealing with hazardous substances or hazardous processes.
3. in addition to the contaminated gloves, we should avoid exposing the pollutants and touching the skin.
4. The glove that has been polluted should be wrapped up first and then discarded
5. reusable protective gloves should be thoroughly cleaned and dried after use.
6. Choose gloves with proper sizes
- Duckbill Dustproof Mask
- Use Of Dustproof Mask
- Performance Of All Kinds Of Dustpro...
- Factors Affecting The Performance O...
- Dust Mask Filter Material
- Type Of Safety Protective Glasses
- Specification For Use Of Safety Shoes
- Type Of Protective Gloves
- Basic Characteristics Of Safety Helmet
- Pressure Bearing Principle Of Safet...
- What protective glasses do
- NSC Congress& Expo In Huston
- 2018 New Model Water Cup & Water Bo...