- Jun 15, 2018 -
Head restraints are personal protective equipment designed to protect the head from external objects and other factors. According to the requirements of the protection function, there are currently nine types of general protective caps, dust caps, waterproof caps, cold caps, safety helmets, anti-static caps, high temperature caps, anti-electromagnetic radiation caps, and insect-proof caps.
In work-related accidents and deaths from traffic accidents, the highest proportion of deaths due to head injuries accounted for 35.5% of the total number of deaths, of which deaths were the result of falling objects, followed by traffic accidents. The use of a helmet can avoid or reduce the above injuries.
(II) Use of Safety Helmet
According to statistics of relevant departments, 15% of the number of people injured by falling objects was caused by improper use of safety helmets. So you can't think that wearing a hard hat can protect your head from impact damage. In actual work, you should also understand and do the following:
(1) When anyone enters the production site or engages in production and labor in the factory area or outside the factory, he must wear a safety helmet (except where the country or industry has special provisions; special operations or labor, and after taking measures, the person's head can be protected from injury and pass through Except for approval by safety supervision department).
(2) When wearing a safety helmet, the safety helmet must be fastened to ensure that it does not fall off in any state; the helmet cap must be in line with the visual direction and must not be worn or worn diagonally.
(3) Do not disassemble the upper cap parts and adjust the dimensions of the cap liners in order to maintain the vertical spacing and horizontal spacing in line with the relevant regulations, and to prevent personal injury caused by the impact after the impact.
(4) It is forbidden to put anything on the cap liner. It is forbidden to change any mechanism of the helmet arbitrarily. Do not use a safety helmet as a utensil. It is forbidden to use a safety helmet as a cushion.
(5) The helmet must have instructions and specify the place of use for the proper use of the operator.
(6) The cap liner should always be kept clean. When it is not clean, it can be washed with soap and water. After use can not be placed in acid and alkali, high temperature, sunlight, moisture and chemical solvents.
(7) Hard hats that have been subjected to heavy impact during use cannot be used.
(8) If the cap or cap liner is aged or damaged, the impact resistance and penetration resistance are reduced, and no further use is required. Replace the new cap.
(9) Anti-static helmets should not be used as electrical helmets to avoid causing problems. ,
(10) The helmet shall be valid for one and a half months from the time of purchase. Plastic caps are no longer than two years, laminated caps and glass steel caps are two and a half years, rubber caps and cold caps are three years, and car safety helmets are three and a half years old. The above types of safety helmets are prone to ageing beyond the normal use period and lose the protective performance of the safety helmet.
- Brief introduction of dust mask
- Classification of dustproof masks
- Safety eyeglasses
- Application place and function of s...
- Precautions for the use of safety p...
- Reflective Vest
- The principle of reflective vest
- Development of safety shoes
- Functional use of safety shoes
- Protective gloves
- Safety glasses, safety precautions
- What is the difference between an a...
- Automatic variable photoelectric we...
- Smart Hard Hat - shouldering the hi...
- Smart helmets - secure on the cloud
- What should you watch out for when ...
- What are the safety requirements fo...
Related Industry Knowledge