- Apr 10, 2018 -
With the continuous progress of shoemaking technology and the updating of global shoe materials, the safety footwear varieties are gradually diversified and high-grade. The design and technical requirements of domestic safety shoes begin to step in line with foreign countries, using computerized management, divided into six major categories: insulation, anti static, acid and alkali resistance, anti puncture, toe protection and general protective shoes. It has good oil resistance, smash proof, static electricity, puncture resistance, acid alkali resistance and insulation, and so on, SB/SBP/S1/S1P/S2/S3 six Class safety level is widely applied to machinery, metallurgy, construction, chemical industry, pharmaceutical, mining, oil field, electric power and other industries.
- Brief introduction of dust mask
- Classification of dustproof masks
- Safety eyeglasses
- Application place and function of s...
- Precautions for the use of safety p...
- Reflective Vest
- The principle of reflective vest
- Functional use of safety shoes
- Protective gloves
- Safety hat
- How to use safety shoes effectively
- Head protection products and their ...
- Safety glasses, safety precautions
- What is the difference between an a...
- Automatic variable photoelectric we...
- Smart Hard Hat - shouldering the hi...
- Smart helmets - secure on the cloud
Related Industry Knowledge